ALL ABOUT AIIMS NORCET – NURSING OFFICER EXAM
AONE NURSING ACADEMY ROHTAK is a Learning Platform for all Nursing Competitive & Undergraduate exams.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences is an independent organization governed by central government rules. AIIMS was established as an institution of national importance with the objective of –
- Developing teaching to undergraduate and post-graduate medical education in all branches just to demonstrate a high standard of medical education in INDIA.
- To create a therapeutic network among doctors, patients, and the whole community.
- To organize regular training programs, workshops, and symposia on various topics for students and manpower development.
The institute has compendious facilities for teachings, research, and patient care as well. As provided by the act of parliament, AIIMS conducts teaching programs and awards its own degrees. Recently, in the year 2020, for the very first time, AIIMS has released its own common eligibility test for nursing officer’s entrance exam in the form of AIIMS NORCET.
WHAT IS AIIMS NORCET ?
The term NORCET stands for NURSING OFFICER RECRUITMENT COMMON ELIGIBILITY TEST.
AIIMS NORCET is an online exam that is being conducted by the AIIMS for the recruitment of nursing officers at various branches of AIIMS in INDIA. On the basis of the merit list, the candidates are shortlisted and subsequently placed in the institutions accordingly.
For the recruitment of nursing officers, AIIMS conducts an online computer-based test.
NUMBER OF VACANCIES –
AIIMS releases around 4000 – 5000 posts for nursing officer group – B. the recruitment is regular on a permanent basis.
WHO CAN APPLY?
All the candidates who are willing to appear for the exam should check for the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form.
- The candidate must have a qualification of B. Sc. (Hons.) Nursing or B. Sc. Nursing affiliated from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council which is a recognized institute or University.
- (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B. Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council from any recognized institute/university is necessary.
- All the candidates who have done Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council from recognized institute or Board of Council.
- The interested candidates might be registered as Nurses & Midwifery in State or Indian Nursing Council.
- The candidates must possess two year’s experience in a minimum 50- bedded Hospital after Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery.
Age Limit :
- All the candidates who are interested and are applying for the examination should be between 18 to 30 years of age. This age group is decided for the candidates of the general category.
- For the candidates of the reserved category, the age relaxation is beyond 30 years.
- For SC / ST candidates 5 years (i.e., the upper age limit is 35 years).
- For OBC candidates 3 years (i.e., the upper age limit is 33 years).
- For PWBD candidates, the exemption is of 10 years, subject to the condition that the maximum age of the candidate must not exceed 56 years on the crucial date of examination.
- For PWBD + SC / ST candidates, the exemption is of 15 years, subject to the condition that the maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 56 years at the time of examination.
- All the candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECO / SSCOs are also exempted with 5 years.
Caste / Category Certificates :
All the candidates who apply under any reserved category like SC / ST / OBC, they have to submit a valid Caste Certificate to consider their reservation.
“NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” is necessary for those who are already working under State Government / Central Government / PSU.
Application Fees :
The application fees are to be submitted at the time of filling the online form of the exam.
- The fees structure is Rs. 3000/- for all the candidates, and
- 2400/- for the SC/ST category candidates.
The fees have to be paid by online means through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net-banking only.
There are no fees for the PWD candidates. They are exempted from all fees.
NOTE: ONCE THE APPLICATION FEES IS SUBMITTED, IT SHALL NOT BE REFUNDED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AIIMS NORCET?
All those candidates who are eligible for the exam can apply online through the official website
The following steps have to be followed to apply for the exam –
- Firstly, log in to the official website of AIIMS i.e. https://www.aiimsexams.ac.in/
- On the home page, select the “RECRUITMENT” tab which is appearing along with other tabs.
- Under the recruitments tab, click on NURSING OFFICER’S tab.
- Under the NURSING OFFICERS tab, official notification will be there. Find it and download it for future references.
- Then, click on the online application link to apply for the examination.
- Before filling up the application form, keep ready all the required details needed to be entered in the online application form while applying.
- Keep following the instructions in the form and fill the form carefully uploading all the documents required.
- Make the payment of the fee as required.
- Lastly, take out at least 2 printed copies of the online application form, and proof of payment for future references.
ROHTAK के ऑफलाइन सेंटर पर NORCET नर्सिंग ऑफिसर 2023 का नया ऑफलाइन बैच 14 नवम्बर से शुरू हो रहा है आप अपने सपने को साकार कर सकेंगे शानदार तैयारी करने का सुनहरा मौका। DOWNLOAD APP (AONE ONLINE EDUCATION ) FOR ONLINE BATCH Join the NORCET2023 Batch and help us to achieve your career goal with our expertise अधिक जानकारी व किसी तकनीकी सहायता के लिए 9009008148 / 8383043939 पर संपर्क करें।
JOIN NOW OUR NORCET NURSING OFFICER SPECIAL BATCH…
WHICH ALL AIIMS INSTITUTES COME UNDER NORCET?
After qualifying for the exam and according to the merit list, the selected candidates are posted at all the branches of AIIMS. The following are the branches of AIIMS INSTITUTE.
- AIIMS NEW DELHI
- AIIMS BHATINDA
- AIIMS BHOPAL
- AIIMS BHUBANESHWAR
- AIIMS DEOGARH
- AIIMS GORAKHPUR
- AIIMS JODHPUR
- AIIMS KALYANI
- AIIMS MANGALAGIRI
- AIIMS NAGPUR
- AIIMS PATNA
- AIIMS RAE BARELI
- AIIMS RAIPUR
- AIIMS RISHIKESH
- AIIMS TELANGANA
- AIIMS BIBINAGAR
- AIIMS BILASPUR
- AIIMS RAJKOT
EXAM PATTERN OF AIIMS NORCET EXAMINATION?
The candidates must be aware of the syllabus when applying for the examination. The interested candidates should ensure that they follow the syllabus and prepare themselves for the exam accordingly.
The exam pattern is as follows :
|SUBJECT||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS||EXAM DURATION|
|PART-1||General awareness & aptitude||20||20|
|PART- 2||Subject related||180||180|
- PART – 1 covers all about general knowledge and aptitude along with general English concepts and basic knowledge of computers like-
- Current affairs
- General studies
- Logical/verbal reasoning
- Qualitative aptitude
- Basics of computers
- PART – 2 mainly focuses on the knowledge of nursing subjects. Based on the previous years nursing papers, subjects which carry more weightage of marks as compared to other subjects are-
- OBG Nursing
- Psychiatric nursing
- Medical-surgical nursing
- Fundamental of nursing
The other nursing subjects which have to be prepared for the exam are –
- Pediatric nursing
- Anatomy & physiology
- Community health nursing
- First aid
- Clinical pathology
- Environmental hygiene
- The NORCET exam is a multiple-choice question-based exam.
- The exam includes subjects like general English, general aptitude & awareness along with the nursing subjects.
- Each correct answer for the question accounts for +1 marks.
- 1/3 marks are deducted for every wrong answer attempted in the exam.
- The total duration of the exam is 180 minutes which means 3 hours.
- The updated pattern of multiple-choice questions asked in the NORCET exam is
- Clinical scenario-based questions
- Image-based questions
- One line questions
- Video-based questions
WHAT ARE THE SELECTION CRITERIA FOR NORCET EXAM?
The selection of NURSING OFFICERS is totally on the basis of the merit list obtained after the exam. The minimum qualifying marks that are required for the NORCET exam as per categories are :
- For the general category, 50 % marks are the minimum qualifying marks
- For OBCs, 45 % marks are the qualifying marks
- For SC / ST, 40 % marks are the minimum qualifying marks
WHAT HAPPENS IF MORE THAN ONE CANDIDATE SECURES EQUAL MARKS?
When the candidates score equal marks in the exam, it is considered as a tie. And the tie is resolved using the following ways –
- The candidate who is elder than the other candidate is placed earlier than the other by using the date of birth to compare their age If still the issue is not resolved,
- The candidate whose wrong answers are less means less negative marking is placed higher than the other candidate.
IS THE 80/20 RATIO APPLICABLE IN AIIMS NORCET?
According to the central government decision, the 80:20 ratio is implemented in the NORCET Examination. This ratio means that 80% of seats are reserved for female candidates and 20% of seats are reserved for the male candidates.
HOW CAN ONE PREPARE FOR AIIMS NURSING OFFICER EXAM?
The candidates need to study meticulously to excel in the AIIMS NORCET EXAM.
- The candidates should refer to the book of current affairs to know what is happening around the globe. For this, they must watch the news daily and read newspapers for all current affairs.
- The aspiring candidates must have good subjects knowledge in order to clear the AIIMS NORCET EXAM.
The best method to enhance your knowledge for the exam is Aone Nurse, which name only makes it clear that “NURSING MADE EASY”.
AONE NURSING ACADEMY ROHTAK HARYANA is INDIA’s topmost education institute which provides highly qualified educators who provide you with the best concept based learning to increase your selection chances in all nursing competitive exams including NORCET.
AONE NURSING ACADEMY ROHTAK offers you with various packs for the preparation like-
- CHO EXAM PACK
- MEDICAL-SURGICAL NURSING PACK
- NURSING OFFICER EXAMINATION COMPREHENSIVE PACK
- VIDEO TEST & DISCUSSION PACK
- ALL SUBJECTS MCQs BANK
Along with these previously recorded classes, at AONE NURSING ACADEMY, you will also get –
- Free live sessions of all subjects
- Free online live MCQ discussions of all topics including previous years question papers
- Free live discussions about previous papers and recent patterns being followed
You are reading this Article at AONE NURSING OFFICER Official Website, Best Institute for Nursing Officer Exam Coaching
Join Our Youtube Chanel and Get All Free Live Lectures https://www.youtube.com/@aonenursingacademy
Download Mobile app and Get All Course https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nursingofficercoaching&pli=1
#NORCET #AIIMSNORCET #NURSINGOFFICEREXAM #AIIMSNORCETEXAM #NORCETAIIMSEXAM