PGIMS Rohtak published the notification for 595 Staff Nurse Vacancies/Nursing officer Vacancies in Haryana at different Medical Colleges Including Staff Nurse Vacancies at Pt. BD Sharma PGIMS Rohtak. Below we are sharing New Selection Criteria & Syllabus of Exam For 595 Staff Nurse Posts in PGIMS Haryana.
New Selection Criteria For 595 Staff Nurse Vacancies in PGIMS Haryana
The Selection & Recommendation of the names of candidates belonging to All Group C & Group D Posts shall be done on the basis of Written Exam, Experience and Socio-economic criteria.
Scheme of marks in respect of the selection shall comprise of Total 100 Marks, detailed below:-
- Written Exam:- 90 Marks
- Experience and Socio-economic criteria:- 10 Marks
Marks of the Experience and Socio-economic criteria are to be allocated as follows:-
- If a person from among the applicant’s father, mother, spouse, brother, sister, sons & daughters is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Govt of Haryana or any other State Govt. or Govt. of India. (5 Marks)
a) if the applicant is a Widow or
b) if the applicant is the first or second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years or c) if the applicant is the first or second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years. (5 Marks)
- If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic Tribe of Haryana which is neither SC nor a BC. (5 Marks)
- EXPERIENCE :- 0.5 mark for each year or part therefore exceeding six months of experience, out of maximum of 16 years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Govt of Haryana. No marks will be awarded for any period of less than 6 months. (Maximum 5 Marks)
- No applicant shall be given more than 10 marks under any circumstances.
Syllabus of Exam For 595 Staff Nurse Posts in PGIMS Haryana
The Written Exam shall be divided into Two Portions comprises:-
a) 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English, Hindi and Concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
b) 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
To qualify clause (b) above, the candidates would have to score minimum 50% marks and the proportion of questions shall be decided by the commission.
Best Coaching For Staff Nurse Govt. Jobs Exam + Best Coaching For PGIMS Staff Nurse Exam 2019
We have been known as leading Staff Nurse Jobs Exam Coaching Institute in Rohtak, Bahadurgarh, Jhajjar, Jind, Bhiwani, Hansi, Sirsa, Sonipat, Haryana, Delhi and Delhi NCR. Our Nursing Academy is Highly Rated and Success Rate of Our Students in any Govt. Staff Nurse Jobs Exam is much higher than any other Nursing Institute in the Region. Get Complete Coverage of the Syllabus on time. We have facility to practice Sample Question Papers Online as well as Offline. If You are Looking for Success in Staff Nurse Jobs Exam then BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW at AONE NURSING ACADEMY. Call us: +91 94670 05180 | +91 90342 21155 OR Click to Call Us Click to Call Us