Latest Staff Nurse Vacancies in AIIMS, RAIPUR is announced officially By AIIMS RAIPUR on 26 June 2019. Here we are sharing all the important details about these latest staff nurse vacancies in Raipur. Application for Staff Nurse Vacancies in AIIMS, RAIPUR is invited Online. Below we have mentioned Direct Link to Apply For Latest Staff Nurse Vacancies in AIIMS, RAIPUR.
Selection to Staff Nurse Posts in AIIMS RAIPUR will be on the basis of merit achieved in Computer Based Test help by AIIMS Raipur.
Date of Publication of Notice for Latest Staff Nurse Vacancies in AIIMS, RAIPUR
27 June 2019
Starting Date to Apply for Latest Staff Nurse Vacancies in AIIMS, RAIPUR
28 June 2019
Last Date to Apply for Latest Staff Nurse Vacancies in AIIMS, RAIPUR
21 July 2019
Total No. of Staff Nurse Posts in Latest Staff Nurse Vacancies in AIIMS, RAIPUR
200 Staff Nurse Vacancies
Eligibility and Essential Qualification to Apply for Latest Staff Nurse Vacancies in AIIMS, RAIPUR
(i) B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University; OR B.Sc. (Post Certificate)/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University;
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council.
II (i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council;
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council;
(iii) Two years experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
Age and all other qualifications (Educational and Experience) will be counted as on the last date of receipt of application i.e. 21.07.2019
Important points you should check before applying to Latest Staff Nurse Vacancies in AIIMS, RAIPUR
(i) Experience certificate, duly signed by the competent authority of the Organisation/Institute clearly mentioning the post, period of employment, number of beds during the period of employment, pay, nature of duties etc. Experience certificate without these details may not be accepted.
(ii) Only full time experience after obtaining essential educational qualification will be considered.
(iii) Experience will be counted as on last date of submission of online application form i.e. 21.07.2019.
(iv) All the certificates which are provided by the candidate will be sent for the police verification and if the same is found fake/tempered/false, candidature of the candidate will be cancelled and necessary legal action may initiated against such candidate.
2. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements.
3. The reservation for ST/SC/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates will be as per Central Govt. rules.
Apply For Latest Staff Nurse Vacancies in AIIMS, RAIPUR
How to Apply For Latest Staff Nurse Vacancies in AIIMS, RAIPUR
Candidates must fill up application online and take a printout of the same for submission at the time of verification of documents.
PROCEDURE TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION AND PAYMENT OF FEE:-
For filling up of online application, candidates must have the following pre-requisites ready:-
i. Valid e-mail ID
ii. Scanned recent Passport size photograph of candidate (in JPG format)
iii. Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format)
iv. Online payment detail required for payment of application fee
v. Aadhar Card
Guidelines for scanning the photograph & Signature:-
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below:
(i) Photograph: –
Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture. -The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background. – Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. – Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) – Size of file should be between 80 kb–100 kb – Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100 KB.
(ii) Signature: –
The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen. – The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person. – The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary. -If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified. – Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) – Size of file should be between 50 kb – 80 kb – Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 80 KB.
Candidate may access the online application portal by clicking on the link (NOTICE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS OF NURSING OFFICER (STAFF NURSE GRADE-II) AT AIIMS, RAIPUR APPLY ONLINE) mentioned in the website (www.aiimsraipur.edu.in)
- First time user shall click on the new registration link and fill the details correctly as mentioned.
- After completing the registration part candidate will receive the user ID and password through SMS on the registered mobile number and through E-mail on the registered email address. The same ID and Password shall be displayed on the logged screen. Candidates are requested to note down the User ID and password. Candidates are also advised to take a print of the Registered Application Form for their records and future reference.
- After registration part, the candidate may continue with the form filling process or may log out form the registration part.
- The candidates already registered shall click on existing user link and fill the correct user ID and Password for continuing the form filling process. In case of incorrect User ID/Password click on the ‘forgot password’ link
- The candidate are requested to fill the correct details regarding name/age/sex/caste/address/educational qualification and other relevant fields mentioned in the application portal. Candidates are advised to upload the relevant documents/photographs in the desired format only.
- Once the details are correctly filled the candidate may proceed for the fee payment.
- Once a candidate clicks on SUBMIT button, a page containing some important instructions for payment, a Payment Reference Number and a Link to make payment of Application Fee will open. Candidates may please note that unless they make the payment of Application Fee, their application will be treated as INCOMPLETE. Candidates who want to pay at later stage can use this Payment Reference Number for re-login and making the payment in order to complete his/her Registration.
- Once a candidate clicks on button for making the payment, they will be redirect to the Payment gateway site. There are various options available for payment on SBI site viz. SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards. Additional charges viz. bank charges, service tax etc. incurred while making online payment of application fees will be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates who opt for any Online Mode of Payment like Credit Card, Debit Card or Net banking: After making the successful Payment they will immediately be redirected to (www.aiimsraipur.edu.in)for generation of Registered Application Form. Candidates are advised to take a print of the Registered Application Form for their records and future reference. Thus the process for Registration of candidates who have to paid Application Fee gets completed. The Registration number along with Date of Birth can also be used for downloading the Admit Card 15 days prior to the date of examination which shall also be notified in the designated website i.e. www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
- Once form is submitted there shall be no provision for making changes in the application form.
- Payment of application fees by any other mode viz Cash, Cheque, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, Postal Stamps, etc., will not be accepted. Such applications will be summarily rejected. The decision of Director, AIIMS Raipur in this regard shall be final and binding.
Application fee and mode of the Payment
- For General/OBC/ExS Candidates : Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only
- For SC/ST : Rs. 800/-
- For Person with Disabilities : Exempted
Scheme of Examination for Latest Staff Nurse Vacancies in AIIMS, RAIPUR
The exam will be Computer Based Examination of total 100 marks and duration of the examination will be 90 minutes. The paper will consist of objective type multiple choice questions only. The question will be set in English and Hindi language. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
Part 1. Subject knowledge of concerned post (Nursing) – 80 Questions – 80 Marks
Part 2. General Aptitude and General Awareness — Basic Computer Knowledge and Nursing Informatics – 10 Questions – 20 marks
Schedule of the Computer Based Exam for Staff Nurse Post in AIIMS RAIPUR
The Computer Based Test (CBT) is tentatively scheduled in the month of August 2019. However, the exact date of CBT will be announced later on the website of AIIMS Raipur (www.aiimsraipur.edu.in).
Coaching for Staff Nurse Exam AIIMS RAIPUR and Others
We at AOne Nursing Academy provide exclusive coaching for All Staff Nurse Jobs Exam. You can join us if You are preparing for Any Staff Nurse Exam or any Nursing Jobs exam.
For More Details :- +91 9467005180 | +91 9034221155