State Health society in Haryana has invited applications for post of 671 Community Health Officers on contract basis under National Health Mission. There are total number of 671 Posts.
Here we are sharing all important information regarding these 671 Community Health Officers Posts on contract basis under National Health Mission.
Total No.of Posts
Name of the Post: Mid-Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers
2. No. of Post: Ambala – 13, Gurugram – 16, Hisar – 81, Jhajjar – 70, Jind – 90, Karnal – 27, Mewat – 50, Narnual – 06, Palwal – 82, Panipat – 59, Panchkula – 42, Sirsa – 02, Sonepat – 33, Yamunanagar – 83.
How to Apply
Last date for receiving Online Applications is 31 January 2021 by 5:00pm.
1. Opening Date for submission of Online Applications: 31 December 2020 by 11:00am
2. Closing Date & Time for submission of online applications: 31 Jan 2021 by 5:00 pm
3. Date, Time & Venue for Written Test: Date: 15 to 17 February 2021.
Note: Candidate wise final Date Venue for Written Exam will be downloaded on NHM Website
4.Date for Document Verification and Counseling for Surety Bond & Contract Signing: 23 to 26 February 2021
To Apply for the job posting from National Health Mission Haryana, please click on the Apply Now button below
(i) BAMS or B.Sc./Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Degree Holders, who have completed their six month Mid-Level
Health Provider’s Bridge Course Programme on Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (BPCCHN)
from IGNOU or any State University / lnstitution …or….
(ii) B.Sc./Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Graduates, who have completed their Degree with Mid-Level Health Provider’s Certificate Course (BPCCHN) integrated in the curriculum of B.Sc./Post Basie B.Sc. Nursing.
(iii) B.Sc./Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Candidates, who appeared in their final year exam with integrated Mid-Level Health Provider’s BPCCHN Course in their Curriculum; subject to the condition that they have to submit their final year Detailed Marks Certificate (DMC) along with copies of all previous year DMCs at the time of document verification. Such candidates, who will not be able to produce final year DMC at the time of Document Verification shall not claim for their final selection.
(iv) Age Limit 18 to 42 years and age relaxation shall be considered for reserved category candidates as per Rules of Haryana Government.
(v) Hindi/Sanskrit language upto Matriculation level.
Monthly Remuneration and Other Financial Benefits:
The post comes under pay band of PB-2-9300-34800-4800-18750 as per Service Byelaws prescribed for employees of NHM Haryana. However, following emoluments will be given against the current advertisement:
1. For initial 05 years, monthly honorarium of Rs. 25,000/- (i.e. Rs. 18750/- as per Pay Band-2 + Rs. 6250/- additional honorarium) and after completion of 05 years’ satisfactory service, salary & all
increment / allowances will be given as per pay band only i.e. P B-2-9300-34800-4800-18750.
2. Benefit of Annual Increment of 5% on initial salary after completion of 6 months satisfactory service.
3. Benefit of Dearness Allowance will be given after completion of 5 years satisfactory service.
4. Benefit of House Rent Allowance will be given after completion of 10 years satisfactory service.
Other Important Instructions
1. Last date for receiving Online Applications is 31 January 2021 by 5:00pm.
2. Candidate can apply only one District and District-wise merit list will be prepared for the selection.
3. The post is non-transferable & non-deputationable, and selected candidates shall be posted at Sub Centre level Ayushman Bharat: Health & Wellness Centre in the District, for which she/he has been selected.
4. District-wise provisional selection will be done on the basis of scoring of marks in the Written Test. OMR Based Written Test of two hour duration will be conducted in different shifts. Information
regarding Shifts will be uploaded on the NHM Haryana Website well in advance of Written Exam.
5. All Candidates to ensure their eligibility themselves as per the advertised criteria. If any ineligible candidate apply, then her/his Application Form shall be rejected without any information.
6. Although necessary steps are being taken to avoid ineligible candidate for applying online for the advertised posts. Still if, any ineligible candidates apply or appeared in the Written Exam, she/he shall
not be considered eligible for EIther selection and her/his candidature shall be rejected at any time.
7. Final Selection will be subject to the Document Verification and District-wise and Category-wise merit finalized on the basis of marks obtained in Written Test; for which original certificates shall require to be produced to ensure their eligibility in terms of academic qualification, age, reservation benefit (if any), Haryana Domicile etc..
8. Reservation benefit in different categories will be considered for bonafide resident of Haryana having valid Haryana Domicile Certificates. Further, in case of candidates claiming reservation benefit for Ex-servicemen (Dependent), Outstanding Sports Person, Other Backward Classes (A & B Category) and Economically Weaker Sections (General Category) are required to upload Valid Eligibility Certificate(s) issued by concerned Competent Authority.
9. Each Candidate shall submit a Self-Undertaking at the time of document verification regarding their eligibility in ease. if she/he is claiming the reservation benefit under any particular category.
10. Physically/Visually Challenged candidates shall make their request in advance for necessary facilitation. All Candidates are required to bring printed copy of the online filled Application Form, Roll No. and Identity Proof for appearing in the Written Exam.
11. Selected Candidates are also required 10 appear for the Counselling; for which Candidates are required to bring self-attested five sets of all Certificates, 5 passport size photos, Blank Surety Bond of Rs. 100/- for agreement of 3 year job, Blank Stamp Paper of Rs. 10/- for Annual Contract with NHM Haryana.
12. Sample copy of Surety Bond may be seen at NHM Website for advance information of Candidates to understand Terms & Conditions, which will be printed by NHM SHQ team at time of Counselling.
13. The selected Candidates are required to serve NHM Haryana for at least 3 years continuously in the same District for which she/he has to be applied/selected and, in case any candidate leave the service before 3 years, she/he shall be liable to financial penalty as per Surety Bond available at NHM Website. For this purpose, a Service Bond for 3 years has to be signed by each candidates with NHM SHQ.
14. If any candidate fails to attend the Counselling Session as per fixed schedule, her/his candidature will be considered cancelled for the said post and no further opportunity will be given to such candidates.
15. In case of equal marks obtained in the Written Exam by two or more Candidates in a particular Category, then merit will be considered on the basis of her/his seniority in age. In case of further equal status, final merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained by them in their qualifying degree.
16. The Community Health Officers (CHOs) already working under NHM Haryana are abide for three years Service Bond as per existing norms. Hence, they are suggested not to apply for the current
advertisement; if any of them apply, then she/he shall be responsible for administrative action, as per the conditions of the Surety Bond signed by them with NI-IM Haryana at the time of their selection.
Selection Procedure :
Exclusive Coaching Batch for Written Exam of CRPF and CHO Haryana
We are starting a fresh batch for aspirants who have applied for Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Posts in CRPF and those who are willing to apply for CHO haryana.
Offering 60% Discount | Limited Time Offer
Call us +91 94670 05180 | +91 90342 21155
Practise with Experienced Teaching staff. Printed notes facility is available at academy.